SANGFOR WAN OPTIMIZATION
Unlock Your WAN Network Potential
Enterprise WANs face two main areas of concern: connectivity and applications. With linkage, key issues include limited bandwidth, long network delays and severe packet loss. With applications, complications arise from transmission of large volumes of data and low transmission efficiency of the applications themselves (which were most likely designed for LANs) when operating across a WAN.
SANGFOR WAN optimization delivers multi-layer WAN optimization, improving the data transmission efficiency over physical links and significantly improving application responsiveness, especially in environments of high packet loss and high latency. Improvements are especially noticeable with applications that work very inefficiently over the WAN (such as Microsoft Exchange).
- SANGFOR WAN optimization uses signature-based stream caching, which can reduce redundant WAN data by as much as 30 to 90 percent. Its multi-layer optimization results in much speedier data transmission, avoiding or delaying expensive bandwidth upgrades, accelerating user traffic and ultimately delivering excellent ROI.
- After deploying SANGFOR WAN optimization solutions, enterprise headquarters, branch locations and partners can experience accelerated network performance of important applications and data, anywhere in the world. SANGFOR WAN optimization delivers a LAN-like experience over the enterprise WAN.
- For a more scalable, complete infrastructure acceleration solution, look no further than SANGFOR WAN optimization. The products can also leverage built-in VPN to provision an accelerated VPN service to support remote users with flexible and diversified virtual enterprise connectivity.
- SANGFOR is the first vendor in Asia to conceive of its innovative WAN optimization concept and offer real world solutions. The company has customers from a wide variety of industry segments who are enjoying the speed, security, reliability and cost-effectiveness ROI of WAN optimization.
- Adaptive TCP proxy and HTP transmission protocol in high-latency, high-packet-loss network environments
- Supports multi-disk, bi-directional and fragment-packet acceleration
- Supports proxy for TCP, CIFS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, POP3/SMTP and MAPI protocols; supports acceleration of Web, HTTPS, FTP, Network Neighborhood, Lotus Notes, Exchange, SAP(B/S), SharePoint, Oracle Database and other applications
- Provides hardware-based GZIP and LZO high-speed stream compression algorithm
- Via WebPush function, conducts intelligent analysis of HTML request pages, to self-define settings for pre-fetching cache elements, and to improve Web application's accessing speed
- Flash link technology (improve data transmission speed) and addresses effects of high-packet-loss
- Sets QoS policy based on application, direction, source address, destination address and effective time, and supports QoS allocation based on lines
- Integrated with SANGFOR IAM bandwidth management feature: application identification, traffic shaping, etc.
- Built-in AES 128-bit encryption algorithm; enhance other encryption algorithms, guaranteeing data security
- Uses MD5 and SHA algorithms to guarantee data integrity
- Built-in Stateful Packet Inspection enterprise-level firewall provides packet filtering, URL filtering, access monitoring, DHCP services and other security functions
- Effectively prevents internal and external and internal DOS attack
- Supports SNMP, the standard network administration protocol; Configuration wizards speed up user deployment; Auto identification of protocols based on contents, simplifying application acceleration configuration
- Functionality managed via various levels of access privileges, including Administrators and Users
- Provides visibility into a wide range of system information, including logs for alarms, errors and debugging. Allows use of stand-alone log servers, examination of real-time and historical traffic, analysis of accelerated and non-accelerated traffic and sessions, and report generation and export
- Data resilience via local and remote backup and recovery; Logs are backed up as files
- Restoring the original connection information after acceleration
- Supports import of WCCP V2 traffic, supports import of strategy routing PBR traffics, support CDP, and supports import of four-layer switch traffic; Default two directions acceleration on the whole network segment
- Built-in IPSec VPN module
- Supports acceleration effects via installation of PACC software on client PCs
- Supports hardware Bypass (Optional for low-end equipment)
Boost Network Performance - SANGFOR WAN optimization drive up the performance of Web, HTTPS, FTP, Network Neighborhood, Lotus Notes, Exchange, MS SQL, ERP, CRM and other business applications. Regardless of the physical location of branches and business partners, WAN optimization accelerates their important data and applications for a LAN-like experience across even a worldwide WAN.
Improve Quality of Communication - Environment with poor network quality will benefit the most from Sangfor WAN optimization. Such environments are usually with poor physical links, high packet loss and high latency. These include satellite links, transnational links, and inter-operator connections. Certain applications (such as MS Exchange) will also greatly benefit from WAN optimization, which were originally designed for LANs and not WANs.
Higher ROI - SANGFOR WAN optimization provides more scalable whole-network acceleration solutions with reasonable price. In addition to acceleration of existing lines, SANGFOR WAN optimization delivers an accelerated VPN infrastructure to connect remote users and sites with flexible and diversified accelerated connectivity by virtue of its built-in VPN service. For small branch sites, its software client can help reduce costs by providing accelerated connectivity via low-cost broadband solutions (instead of expensive leased lines).