Subscribe Your Own Email and Web Server on the Cloud Today !
i-Action Cloud Email Server was developed for small and medium companies, it offers enterprise email application Software as a Service (SaaS) through Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) options that leverage the sophisticated virtualization technology in operation of computer hardware resources so as to provide self-service based cloud computing over the Internet.
i-Action Cloud Server allows enterprises to have complete control of all the demand resources, customers do not need to own their equipment, with i-Action service, which charge on utility/function basis, users can invest in just the right amount of technology for your current business needs. It greatly reduces the investment costs and maximizes the ROI.
- High Scalability- Add compute resources on-demand.
- High Availability & 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed – Build-in systems redundancy guarantee high level of availability.
- Fault Tolerant – Server availability is continuously monitored.
- High Flexibility & Automated Resources Management – Provides flexible and automated management to distribute the computing resources.
- Utility Based – Only pay for the services they use.
- Web Based Control Panel – Web control interface for single or multiple servers administration.
- Supported Protocol – POP3, IMAP4, IMAP IDLE, SMTP, SSL, HTTP/S (Web 2.0), ActiveSync, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, SSI.
- Unlimited Mail Box – No limit on the number of user accounts and quota.
- Email Security – World class anti-virus and anti-spam scanning.
- Multiple Languages – Support more than 20 languages.
- Statistics – Webalizer and/or AWStats statistics.
- Monitor – Hardware usage, service status, and log files.
- Email Policy – Ensure compliance to policies and government regulation.
- Value Added Features – Push mail, wireless sync of address/calendar/task, HK-China VPN.
- Integrated Hosting – Integrated website hosting and FTP service.
- 7 x 24 Service – Telephone and email support around the clock
Upon confirmation of your subscription, our project management team will contact you short to provision the service with no delay. They will conduct the following services;
- Policy discussion and requirements gathering.
- Zimbra Server setup and configuration.
- Mailbox policy setup and pilot deploy for 10 mailboxes.
- User Acceptance Test.
- Half Day Admin Skill Transfer.
- Configuration Documentation.
- Mailbox and email data migration from existing email server can be provided with additional service charge.